Ballyvaughan Bed and Breakfast
||Céad Míle Fáilte
Rockhaven Clare B&B is located halfway between Ballyvaughan and Lisdoonvarna
in the middle of the beautiful Burren, Co. Clare, Rockhaven Farmhouse offers
comfortable charm in a country setting.
Recommended in 'Guide du Routard' and
'Tom Lawton Walking Ireland'.
- Modern Spacious Bungalow
- Working Farm
- Scenic Views
- Tea / Coffee on Arrival
- En Suite Rooms Available
- Family Rooms Available
- No Smoking In Bedrooms
- TV Lounge
- Home Cooking
- Evening Meals
- Irish Spoken
- Private Car Parking
The ideal Base for Touring The Aran Islands, The Burren, Aillwee Caves and
the West Coast.
Ballyvaughan, situated in the north west corner of the wonderful Burren, and
on the southern shores of Galway Bay, is one of the most hauntingly beautiful
and atmospheric harbour villages on the western seaboard.
Our restaurants offer fine foods with local seafood a speciality. Our five
pubs feature traditional music sessions and our craft shops offer a range of
locally produced hand-crafted products.
- Aillwee Cave (Ireland's premier show cave)
- Burren Exposure
- Pol na Brone Dolmen
- Activities near Rockhaven Bed and Breakfast
Ballyvaughan include Deep Sea & Coastal
Fishing, Water Sports, Cycling, Horse Riding, Art Centre. Orienteering and Rock Climbing
- Walking Tours (along the famous Burren Way)
- There is a Harbour for fishing and pleasure
- Safe and sandy beach at Bishops Quarter.
- Ballyvaughan allows access into the heart
of the Burren and allows the visitor to experience the botanical and
archaeological wonders of the Burren area.
Horse Riding in West of Ireland
County Clare. trek through the woodlands enjoying of the Burren, Co.
- The Cliffs of Moher
- The Aran Islands
- The Burren Centre
- Burren Perfumery
- Burren Smokehouse
- Car Ferry to Kerry Coast
- Biddy Early Brewery
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Mediaeval Banquets in Kinvara
- Clare Archaeology Centre Dysert O'Dea
- Craggaunowen - The Living Past
- The Liscannor Stone Story and Rock Shop
- Burren College of Art & Design
- The lively match-making spa resort of
- Championship Golf Course at Lahinch
- Lahinch Seaworld & & Leisure Centre
Shannon Airport & Kilimer Ferry are within a 1 hour drive.
Hoping to make your stay a memorable one.